www.framecoffeeclub.com (the “Website)” is owned and operated by ShopFrame FZ-LLC as FRAME. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to ShopFrame FZ-LLC. ShopFrame FZ-LLC is a free zone limited liability company incorporated under the laws of the United Arab Emirates, with commercial license number 93804 and registered office at Dubai Design District, Building 7, Premise 03, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your devices. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages for products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information”.
During an account creation or purchase process through our Website, you will be prompted to provide personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing address, phone number, and email address. This personal information is used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, your personal information may be used to contact you. The payment information (including credit card numbers or debit card numbers) referred to as “Order Information” will not be stored, sold, shared, or leased to any third parties.
We use the information we collect about you in a variety of ways, including but not limited to:
- Process and fulfill your orders and requests regarding our products and services.
- Keep you updated on your orders, purchases, returns, contests, loyalty programs, and accounts.
- Inform you on the latest updates of our products and services.
- Improve our services or marketing activities, such as our email newsletters and personalized promotions and special offers on events, products, and promotes.
- Screen for any potential risk or frauds for our legitimate business purposes.
- Facilitate the functionality of our Website.
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy.
A variety of technologies is used to collect information about your device and use of our Website. These technologies include cookies, java scripts, entity tags, and HTML local storage. You have the rights to accept or reject the use of some or all of these technologies on your web browsers, but you must take additional steps to disable or control other technologies.
- Cookies: Data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit here.
- Log files: Track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels”: are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the website.
- Entity Tags: HTTP code mechanisms that allow portions of websites to be stored or “cached" within your browser and validates these caches when the website is opened, accelerating website performance since the web server does not need to send a full response if the content has not changed.
- HTML5 Local Storage: Allows data from websites to be stored or “cached" within your browser to store and retrieve data in HTML5 pages when the website is revisited.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page here. You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
We respect your right to access and correct your personal information. You may also request that we update your personal information or correct any factual errors that you believe may exist regarding this information. You may also exercise your rights, subject to applicable laws, to request that we delete or restrict access to your personal data. We may need to retain it for legally permitted purposes and this will be explained to you if necessary. If you need assistance correcting or updating your personal information or would like to request that we delete your personal information, please contact us.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Website is intended for individuals who are at least the age of majority in their respective state or province of residence, or that the individual is the age of majority in his or her state or province of residence. ShopFrame FZ-LLC does not knowingly collect or use information from children under 18 without verifiable parental consent. If you believe that a minor has provided personal information to us, please contact us and we will investigate and delete such information from our systems.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.